Making Leadership More Accessible to All Coloradans
|Our Core Values
|Bring FLTI to
What does it take to successfully implement FLTI in a community?
What makes a community and a host agency/community sponsor ready to be successful in family leadership? How will they be successful in implementing the Family Leadership Training Institute (FLTI) of Colorado?
A ready community:
- Has demonstrated successes in collaborative leadership and collective impact partnerships;
- Must be able to identify a host agency or community sponsor (manages fiscal needs) committed to funding and sustainability of FLTI;
- Is willing to work outside of a single issue of policy area;
- Is able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders that represent the demographics and diverse perspectives of the entire community;
- Is willing to share leadership across community and agency;
- Is able to engage diverse perspectives and populations;
- Is willing to take part in a statewide evaluation process;
- Will work with families as partners after they graduate.
Are you ready to get started? Here are some helpful pointers: